How will you create the universe?

Galfrek series

Team Llama
408 Posts
My Galfrek series, the creature from my avatar at spore.com. Created him quite a while ago with the creature creator, now he's flying through space with his personally adjusted UFO. Click here for the sporecast.

(In the sporecast you can also find the original version, villager and citizen. The on you see below is the astronaut.)

By the way: I played Galfrek the economy way in civ-stage. Hence all buildings and vehicles are aimed at economic/trading gameplay.
Webmaster The Sims Zone - Webmaster The Spore Zone - Blokjeseliminator - SNWeblogs!

Servo's Slave
100 Posts

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I cloned your Galfrek and changed his colors (which look good on him as well) :veryhappy:

Team Llama
408 Posts
Time for an update: Galfrek has been making some creatures using the Creature Creator spaceship tool. So, from Galfrek Labs:

Note: I can't get the first creature from Galfrek Labs (Fruddelek) to upload properly, it'll always come up with 404 errors... I'll keep trying though. Also, after the first two creations (Fruddelek and Grevula) I ran out of disk space, tried to save, and it wouldn't work. Thus Spore exited, and I lost the progress including the creation of these two creatures (although they were still in Sporepedia). Hence they are no longer in my Galfrek empire, but I still want to share them with you.

Grevula
"Another creation from Galfrek, this lovely creature will go anywhere for a nice piece of fruit. Green is the way to go!"
This is the second creation by Galfrek before Spore crashed and I basically lost the progress including its creation. An odd walking creature, two back legs and two strangely connected front paws. Likes to hop and dance about.

Balfreque
"This blue clone of Galfrek, designed and engineered by Galfrek himself, made to bring some extra sophistication to the world of unevolved creatures. Some genes from Rosana's Blue Firebird were injected."
The description says it all. A hand-made remade Galfrek (so it'll differ a bit here and there), with some Blue Firebird like colors (from Rosana). Big charming fellow, though not as nice and probably more dangerous than the real (orange) Galfrek.

Talmudda
"A failed experiment, this Talmudda, from the labs of Galfrek. It escaped and now it's attacking life at many planets. Green and red life though, just fruits and plants. If you meet him: feel free to kill."
Too much playing about with genes results in bad things. This is a true failure of evolution and it's a miracle it even survived to escape. Please kill it when you spot it, or report to the Galfrek authorities. Harmless herbivore.

Folnadder
"A distant relative from Snoover (tszcheetah @ Spore.com). In fact, genetically manipulated and manufactured by the Galfrek empire. Optimized to find and process fruits for pre-baked apple pies, coming from his back. Still beta though."
Nope, still didn't use the creature tweaker. Just created something that came out as something somewhat similar to Snoover (very distant though). It scans the ground for fruits, especially apples. Inside apple pies are baked to a perfect temperature and then they are spit out of Folnadder's back. That's what's supposed to happen anyway, Folnadder is a bit of a beta experiment that still has a long way to go... and doesn't work yet.

Those are all for now, check the Galfrek sporecast for these creatures.
Webmaster The Sims Zone - Webmaster The Spore Zone - Blokjeseliminator - SNWeblogs!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Awesome. I wish I could think of fun descriptions for my creatures. I usually just put my 'made by blah blah' in there, so people can find me if they want to.

I love that apple pie creature :p

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
They are killing, I begin to like all those mutations and manipulations.
That headless one, I hope to meet it soon in the game ...

Team Llama
408 Posts
Thank you both :) But erm, headless one? Which one do you mean exactly, they all have heads... Maybe just not in the place where you'd expect one to be :-S

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
I meant the Talmudda, but you are right. They all have heads, but this one is just unique. ;)
And Rosana is right too, your descriptions are fabulous. I took the time to read them now, more closely, but somewhere in your Cheeta body is a biologist hidden..... :D

• Stats