How will you create the universe?

Terra forming: Need help

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
hiki wrote:For now i can use some of them at the same time but that costs a lot of energy: some diagonal tools would be great.

I love to terraform now: its easy once you know how it works ....... painting is allso fun, still have to check the tools to make 'stempels' etc: no idear what they do :roll:

If you already have some permanent tools, those diagonal tools will be available soon enough as well :)

The stamps etc will leave funny shapes on your planets. Cute stamps will create flower like shapes, gear stamps will leave gear shaped terra etc... :)

Chocolate stuff is fun too :p

Terrible Townie
44 Posts
yeah: im getting more and more of them :P

Rosana; you got the 10 kolonies achievement: what do they mean with maximum there? I have more then 10 kolonies :S

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
hiki wrote:yeah: im getting more and more of them :P

Rosana; you got the 10 kolonies achievement: what do they mean with maximum there? I have more then 10 kolonies :S

"Maximize colonies on 10 planets" you mean?
Means I've got 10 planets maximized on T3 (and having added 3 colonies as well).
By now, I have over 50 or so maximized on one saved game. So I stopped counting lol.

Terrible Townie
44 Posts
I think that one is bugged then, or i dont have 3 kolonies on each planet, after coffee I'll start counting

edit: I counted them and i have much more then 10 planets with each at least 3 cities. maybe all cities should allso have the maximum in buildings and defense in it?

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
hiki wrote:I think that one is bugged then, or i dont have 3 kolonies on each planet, after coffee I'll start counting

edit: I counted them and i have much more then 10 planets with each at least 3 cities. maybe all cities should allso have the maximum in buildings and defense in it?

I have indeed maximized all colonies and cities with buildings and turrets. Maybe that's what triggered the achievement.

Terrible Townie
44 Posts

• Stats