How will you create the universe?

My worst nightmare!

Team Llama
299 Posts
Waaa! Not only is Spore upon us, but The Sims 2 apartment life is too! I'd have the dilemma of which to play. BUT! I cannot afford either :blah:

This is truly terrible huh!

Guess I'll have to wait till the end of this month~!

Team Llama
412 Posts

Team Llama
299 Posts
I did :P I had to. I literally had no choice! I went and bought it. I can't eat now, but hey. I got spore :D

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I have some other issues. Usually, I get the expansions. But this time, someone seems to have messed up (several times btw, not just once). I don't know who messed it up. But I don't like it one bit. I could have played with AL a few days before Spore released here. Dynabyte (store where we had our pre-orders) weren't able to deliver the Galactic Edition on time anyway.

We're half way through September now and I still don't have AL. I finally have Spore though so I'm concentrating on that right now. But I understand your frustration.

Team Llama
299 Posts
It got worse. I finally able to get hold of the game, and then (excitedly) got it home and installed it. Then - when it came to registering, the stupid site just failed, telling me my code was invalid - urgh. Unable to connect, receive and share. The whole point of spore.

Works now (luckily) though.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Hexer wrote:It got worse. I finally able to get hold of the game, and then (excitedly) got it home and installed it. Then - when it came to registering, the stupid site just failed, telling me my code was invalid - urgh. Unable to connect, receive and share. The whole point of spore.

There seem to be a lot of issues with installing and registering. Stupid. :(

Team Llama
299 Posts
Hexer wrote:It got worse. I finally able to get hold of the game, and then (excitedly) got it home and installed it. Then - when it came to registering, the stupid site just failed, telling me my code was invalid - urgh. Unable to connect, receive and share. The whole point of spore.

The official EA uk forums seem to have turned into a sheathing hole of spam about the issues.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Rosana wrote:

The official EA uk forums seem to have turned into a sheathing hole of spam about the issues.

US forums seem to be a lot like the same. Dutch forums are still offline.

• Stats