How will you create the universe?

Spore DS....

Team Llama
299 Posts
Hexer wrote:On topic!!! I SAW SPORE ON DS @ E3 ON THE NINTENDO CONFERENCE!!! Woop!

w00t!

It looks really good. I just wish Nintendo were developing it... noone like nintendo knows how to harness the full power of the DS. :P

Then again, I have to say it is looking amazingly smooth and pretty. :yay:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Hexer wrote:It looks really good. I just wish Nintendo were developing it... noone like nintendo knows how to harness the full power of the DS. :P

True, but EA usually makes it look at least cute and interesting enough to play with (not all companies can do that :p)

Team Llama
299 Posts
Hexer wrote:It looks really good. I just wish Nintendo were developing it... noone like nintendo knows how to harness the full power of the DS. :P

True, but EA usually makes it look at least cute and interesting enough to play with (not all companies can do that :p)

Very true. It has to be said I sent a long time on er, "bustin out" on GBA I think it was. Amazingly addictive, smooth and pretty :)

EAs Harry Potter on DS, the new one coming soon has be concerned. Not that I follow the series in games, just saw some pixels in a magazine which were actually screenshots... Then again I'm sure it was still alpha/beta.

• Stats