How will you create the universe?

Creatures by DeKDeS

Team Llama
410 Posts
but I always think they look so much like all my other creatures :p

And that is where games like mr.x come in handy :) you will be forced to create otherwise :)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
but I always think they look so much like all my other creatures :p

And that is where games like mr.x come in handy :) you will be forced to create otherwise :)

True :p I'm hoping some of the members are willing to create many of those, because I don't think I can :woot: I'll try this week though...

Team Llama
410 Posts
My latest: PRO8-7TO-T2Y00PE android <sporpedia link.

Better image:

Video here

Comments? :)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
You showed me that greenish background earlier this week. That looks cool, nice work! I might make some custom Rosie background for my own creatures as well... I have yet to see the video, will check it out in a bit :)

Team Llama
410 Posts
here is my latest, aibo? robo dog? you have the eye of the beholder :)

showcase image:

Link to video on YouTube

Sporepedia link of this creature

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
dekdes wrote:here is my latest, aibo? robo dog? you have the eye of the beholder :)

showcase image:

Link to video on YouTube

Sporepedia link of this creature

I do believe I said something like "Wowzers" the other day :p

Team Llama
410 Posts
I've got multiple series of creatures, but the one I personally like is the one I also made
a Challenge for.

Its the Oddball

here are my oddballs I've made up to now:

Oddball AUg5-08-v1 (the first oddball!)
Oddball AUg5-08-v2
Oddball AUg5-08-v3
Oddball AUg5-08-v4
Oddball AUg6-08-v1 (with this one I asked a friend for a theme, its a mascot theme of a amusement park in the Netherlands called "the Efteling"
Oddball AUg6-08-v2 (Sorry I just HAD to make a cow oddball :) )
Oddball AUg6-08-v3 (turtle shell like oddball)
Oddball AUg6-08-V4 ( of course I could also NOT resist to make a uber cute oddball)

Many more will follow, perhaps you want to design your own oddball? you do not have to follow the challenge rules, but please do not alter the tag, at least leave what is in it, that way i can best find your oddballs.

The plain model can be found Here (just remove its mouth , i had to upload with a mouth.)

Servo's Slave
100 Posts
I must say i am a big fan of your work, you do awesome stuff! Don't stop posting pictures! :applause:

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
I wonder if you have a life, I try to avoid your fabulous creatures, but they are coming on and on.
But I'm with Resie, don't stop ... you make playing, hunting and even eating creatures a fest for mine.....

Thanks DD :nod1: ;)

Team Llama
410 Posts
I wonder if you have a life, I try to avoid your fabulous creatures, but they are coming on and on.
But I'm with Resie, don't stop ... you make playing, hunting and even eating creatures a fest for mine.....

Thanks DD :nod1: ;)

thank you, oh i've added your oddball to the sporecast ;)

Team Llama
410 Posts
Last edited by Guest on Aug 22, 2009 12:24pm, edited 1 time in total.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Awesome DeKDeS! ^^ I'm going to try and make another Oddball this week. Kinda busy (really busy lol). But I miss playing Spore, especially now with the event coming up and me working on the site. :)

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
That's a great solution DeKDeS, so we will find those Oddballs again, and again.
I will check it tonight.

** and added your extra nickname to my Buddys offcourse **

Team Llama
410 Posts

The oddball profile thing was a big mistake.

I don't mind if people delete some oddball. It's still a thing on which new spore players discover.

The latest news for the Oddball challenge, is that all the information on it can be found on dekdes.webs.com.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I'll update our links page tonight with your webs address :)

• Stats