How will you create the universe?

Creatures by DeKDeS

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Lol, looks like chocolate indeed. Scary chocolate though :p

Team Llama
410 Posts
Neopets.com a kid site? nah.. it looks that way, but its really addictive, well anyway, I've read a post from user Rakki, on the Dutch "welcome" forum, he has a neopet as an avatar a Xweetok.

He wants to remake one in the full spore editor later. I responded its sometimes a bit difficult to do so, it takes a lot off patience, but when people you do not know say they look good, its worth it ;)

not all neopets and petpets (a pet for the neopet ;) ) are easy or difficult to remake, well here is some i've made so far.

You'll see an original neopets image to give you some comparison, in case you have never heard of neopets.
Notice that neopets come in a lot of colors or themes , sometimes i choose to use a themed neopets to get a better texture comparison result in the creature creator, textures are one of the most difficult things to manage sometime. well here we go:

Original / Creature Creator:

Neopets

Nimmo:

Image / Image

Kougra - halloween theme:

Image / Image

Grundo - fire theme:

Image / Image

Cybunny:

Image / Image

Bori:

Image / Image

Blumaroo:

Image / Image

Acara:

Image / Image

Petpets

Slorg:

Image / Image

Snorkle:

Image / Image

Gallion:

Image / Image

More will follow soon :) perhaps I'll do my best to try a xweetok next :)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I think they're awesome DeKDeS. And I'm not even a Neopets player or fan. Good job!

Team Llama
408 Posts
Woah, those Neopet remakes are neat. Look very similar to the originals, except for perhaps the obvious limitations that Spore has sometimes. But still, they look like very nice creatures on itself.
Webmaster The Sims Zone - Webmaster The Spore Zone - Blokjeseliminator - SNWeblogs!

Team Llama
410 Posts

Team Llama
410 Posts

Texturing is still an issue..

missing real clothes ;)

Image / Image / Image

its Agent Pleaky somehow ;)

" remakes of existing things but with a kind of different look" I now going to call a "Sporerification" , If thsi word does not exists in the spore community yet, note that I came up with it ;) LOL

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
Neopets, Stripe the Gremlin, Pleaky .... I'm waiting for a Spore Donald Duck. They look somehow.... :P
They are great
Well done DeKDeS

Team Llama
410 Posts
First underwater creature: The Angler Rock

Youtube Angler Rock

Sporepedia link Angler Rock

The Angler Rock lives on the bottom of an ocean or great lake, it generally sits still and lures a prey to come near its fake little small fish on its head, then.. well SNAP!! dinner!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

Team Llama
410 Posts

Description: " From the water Planet Be^akirah comes this little fella, though he's a carnivore, he does not really like to kill his dinner, to go even further, he rather plays and makes friends with his food, this unfortunately could cause his extinction.."

Sporepedia Link to this creature

YouTube Video of this creature

Team Llama
410 Posts
Was in an ancient egyptian mood yesterday :)

I call her/him: Egypta

Youtube Video Egypta

Sporepedia link Egypta

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Cool DeKDeS :p you must really think my creatures are boring, I don't have that kind of creatures lol.

Team Llama
410 Posts
Rosana wrote:Cool DeKDeS :p you must really think my creatures are boring, I don't have that kind of creatures lol.

NO I do not think that. Hey I can't help having not much to do, you have a lot of work on your hands, you can do this kind of creatures too, i know it, but unfortunately you are busy , so no blame here ;) and i Do think you have got some cool creatures!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Rosana wrote:Cool DeKDeS :p you must really think my creatures are boring, I don't have that kind of creatures lol.

NO I do not think that. Hey I can't help having not much to do, you have a lot of work on your hands, you can do this kind of creatures too, i know it, but unfortunately you are busy , so no blame here ;) and i Do think you have got some cool creatures!

Awww thanks! :D That means a lot to me, such a compliment coming from you! I often try to get as creative as possible but I always think they look so much like all my other creatures :p

PreviousNext

• Stats