[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 130: preg_replace(): Compilation failed: unrecognized character after (?< at offset 49
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 130: preg_replace(): Compilation failed: unrecognized character after (?< at offset 49
SNW Forum • Willosaur overload!
How will you create the universe?

Willosaur overload!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
If you have been on the official Sporepedia, you may have noticed the overload on Willosaur creatures people have made! Insane actually, how many people already tried making one. It's fun to see though. Have you created one yourself? Or are you planning to? I'm unsure myself. I may try it sometime soon, when I'm out of inspiration.

Team Llama
299 Posts

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Yes, and as ChEeTaH mentioned earlier today, that's not the only list of Willosaur creatures. I just searched for willosaur. Some people however named their creature will-o-saur and will-osaur and so on. I'm wondering how the list has grown after a week of public access!

Team Llama
412 Posts
Ahwell, You can't blame them for trying, I'm so going to try that later today ;-)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Oh I'm not blaming them or anything, just thought it was fun to see :veryhappy:

Team Llama
299 Posts
Funny how similar (or different) some of them are! :happy:

Nooboo
12 Posts
Team Llama
410 Posts
SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts