In SimCity Will Wright gave you the power to build and control cities... with The Sims you'll create and control people!

For the love of classic Sims <3

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Decided I will post a classic video here every now and then. Just because it's fun!

Here's the trailer for The Sims: Livin' Large!

Gnome Collector
96 Posts
Oh gosh! I remember this trailer! haha when the EP came out, I was always checking the back for the cool new items! Still do that, though they don't show as much anymore on the TS3 covers

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Oh yes! I remember having to walk to the mall to buy the EPs. And on my way back I'd just stare at the box while walking hahaha. In awe at the cool new pack and the items I was about to gain access to. :P Oh those good ol' days...

Nooboo
12 Posts
Decided I will post a classic video here every now and then. Just because it's fun!

Here's the trailer for The Sims: Livin' Large!
It's the best Idea! I love Classic The Sims so much, I sometimes dream about The Sims. I always act like Sims in The Sims (Robotic >> It's the best when Sims in The Sims typing at the Computer, xD). When I get up in the morning, I'll say (Booth martha, shooth martha << I don't know exactly, but this do stuck in my ears!) :D

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Lol! xD I love the classic Sims series as well. :D

• Stats