In SimCity Will Wright gave you the power to build and control cities... with The Sims you'll create and control people!

My Way of Cheating Money in The Sims

Nooboo
12 Posts
Hi, Simmers. I'm here to share my own way of "Cheating Money" in The Sims. I did this because I didn't know there were cheats in The Sims. When I started to play The Sims, I really wanted the most expensive House which was around 50000 Simoleons, but my Sims Family had only 20000 Simoleons. I've got no idea how to get that much money to buy that House, I know I could find a job for my Sims, but the highest daily income was only around 250 Simoleons. So, I got the idea of Cheating Money, my way of Cheating Money was Simple. I created a new Sims, and place him in the Empty Lot, and build the walls, then I add the windows on every grid of the walls I built. After that, Kick him out of the Lot, I place my Family in that Lot, I sell all these Windows, so that I could get Money. I got this idea from my Sister. Have any of you tried this before? Only Simmers will know this crazy idea! :)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Nope I haven't used that trick I think haha. I often just went either completely from the ground up by making them earn money, the slow way :p or by cheating with the actual money cheats. Sounds like a neat idea though!

• Stats