In SimCity Will Wright gave you the power to build and control cities... with The Sims you'll create and control people!

Sims Creator help

Nooboo
1 Posts
I bought Sims MegaDeluxe forever ago and since I've installed Makin' Magic and Unleashed. Anyway, I want to try out Sims Creator. For some reason I didn't when I first bought MD. So, now I came across it in the manual and I can't find the program. I try to load it but it says I need to install the right disc. I've tried them all and still get nothing. So confused. It didn't come as its own disc did it? How in the world can I play it? I have all my discs from MD and they are in good condition. Alright, enough babble. Does anyone out there have the answer? :lol:

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
I'm just the fool, who bought every expansion when they were released, so I never got Sims Creator. And you can't download it either.:(
But after some research I found out, that SimsCreator will be installed when you install the whole package in the right order, being The Sims, Livin'Large, Houseparty and Hot Date. There is a bonus with African and Asian stuff. If my info is correct, you must find SimsCreator in the same section.

In the worst scenario you have uninstall The Sims complete and install it again in the right order, so after MegaDeluxe and SimsCreator you must install first unleasehed and then Makin'Magic.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
You have to use the CD for Deluxe ;) CD 1 I think.
I hope this helps you.. might be the problem since you can only use the Deluxe CD for Creator.. :)

Nooboo
1 Posts
i wonder can i download the sim unleash from here or others place
You can easily check out our high quality 70-642 - free dumps which prepares you well for the PK0-003 - testking - braindumps.com You can also get success in real hodges exam with the quality www.quincy.edu

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

• Stats