In SimCity Will Wright gave you the power to build and control cities... with The Sims you'll create and control people!

I feel soooooooo stupid right now...:(

Nooboo
1 Posts
I figured that when I got ts2 I could toss my total sims collection & I had all the packs. I love ts2 but I miss the sims also......now I have to buy it all again*sob*

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I still have all the packs.. I do miss it, but I hardly find the time to play Sims 2, so I really don't have time for The Sims anymore :( but I can see your point.. I miss it as well sometimes..

Mortimer Goth's Distant Cousin
587 Posts
i sold all me TS1 games to get TS2 so sometime i do miss them but not all the time.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Well me neither :) I'm too busy with Sims 2 :p
But I can imagine that you miss them if you don't have them anymore..
I kept all of them, because I'm still planning on making stuff for The Sims, but I want to save them just to have the complete collection together..

587 Posts
after i get TS2 on the PS2 i going to get them all again so i could have the coleection on the PC.
i do have the collection of the sims on the console i have The sims, The sims bustin out, and The urbz.and now i going to get TS2 on my PS2 on fall.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I still don't have The Sims for the console.. I asked some members on the Dutch site what they think, whether it's worth its money.. But I don't get any feedback on that so I still don't know if I'm going to buy it.. I might buy it if I have enough money :)

587 Posts
it a good game but know that u have play bustin out and the urbz u may not like it. so i know if u should get it. but is a good game for the time that it came out.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Oh I might buy it anyway :) once I have money lol..
It would be nice to have it.. I have almost every Simgame that was released since The Sims :D

Btw, what do you think of our new layout and forumbuttons?

587 Posts
i like that picture that u have with ur name on it is that a screenshot of TS2 nigthlife she look preety good.

• Stats