In SimCity Will Wright gave you the power to build and control cities... with The Sims you'll create and control people!

CAn someone tell me

Mortimer Goth's Distant Cousin
587 Posts
i was think about buy in the sims online can someone tell me if the game it cool

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Well I once downloaded a trial but it didn't work so I'm not buying it.. not only that, but I don't have a creditcard either.. so I can't play it anyway :lol: Maybe someone else can tell you more ;)

Team Llama
299 Posts
I can lol, I have the sims online and think it is great. It is link the sims crossed with a chat room. However some people find it adictive and at times it can be more stressful than fun, but I like it. It really is funny and as long as you don't end up adicted its fine. The first week I found it great and played it 7 days straigt (except for lunch and sleep lol) but I eventually got and grip and can now enjoy it, and eventually press the cancel button/

I reccomend you do not buy it but get the free trail. If things work out you can continue to play if you pay!!

Hope this helps :P

Team Llama
299 Posts
WAAAA I never noticed the topic date lol, talk about bumping a old topic lol,

Good job this forum is empty

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Lol, I don't mind if someone numps a story in an empty forum. As long as old useless topics don't get bumped hehe :p

• Stats