In SimCity Will Wright gave you the power to build and control cities... with The Sims you'll create and control people!

What do you like the most from Hot Date?

Fan of Freezer Bunny
5350 Posts
I was wondering what you like the most from The Sim Hot Date.
Vote for it at the poll!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I like the whole package :oops: but I think I like the objects most of all... :D

Fan of Freezer Bunny
5350 Posts
When there was just only The sims livin' large, The sim (house) party and hot date, I wanted a package too because i just had The sims and I chosed Hot date.
Now i still don't have (house) party.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
If you have the chance to get it for a cheap price, I'd say: buy it (it's really worth it) :D but I can understand it if you don't choose to buy it, because you want to save money for TS2 :D
Last edited by Guest on Aug 15, 2006 8:32am, edited 1 time in total.

Fan of Freezer Bunny
5350 Posts
Cool! It's not the problem I don't have any money :P its just that i don't wonna spend it on anything else but my computer were i'm saving for and the sims 2.
But I think about keeping the sims and buying everything when I have my comouter and the sims 2 :P

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Good idea! :D you know you can download Double Deluxe (Super Deluxe) on this site right? You can download 3 packages which will install several African and Japanese objects for your game! :D they're very nifty! :P

Mortimer Goth's Distant Cousin
587 Posts
the thing that i like about hot dade is the skins the are so cute and i download a lot for my sims she so cute with the skins that i download
Last edited by Guest on Sep 29, 2004 2:21am, edited 1 time in total.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Yeah that's a cool thing in Hot Date, that you can buy clothes, and even make your own to buy them downtown.. :)

Mortimer Goth's Distant Cousin
587 Posts
how do you do that i was think about that but don't know how 2 do that

• Stats