Come chat with us about the newest SimCity. Or if you want, talk about the older SimCity games. Show off your cities, regions and more.

I have an urge to play Simcity 4 now... Its all your fault!

Team Llama
299 Posts

I think an island in one of my existing cities is ripe for redevelopment! Deploy the bulldozers!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

:rotfl: That's not my fault! Blame Maxis, they made the game so much fun :p
I often have this sudden need to play Simcity again. I try to ignore that feeling because of the activities I have to do first.

Team Llama
299 Posts

Hate the city I created... Need the bulldozer :P

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

Hate the city I created... Need the bulldozer :P

I won't let anyone come near my city :obsessed:

Team Llama
299 Posts

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Hexer wrote:Aww... now I wanna play again :P

So we have this contagious effect on you then huh? :p

Team Llama
299 Posts

I just keep playing and playing now. Have a city as big as one of the biggest maps making a fortune. I cannot stop playing hehe. It is all redevelopment now. Demolition and rezoning.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Hexer wrote:It is all redevelopment now. Demolition and rezoning.

Rezoning is fun :P

Team Llama
299 Posts

I did HUGE amounts of land reclamation. Spent about 100k levelling the ground out into the lake a bit...

THEN IT CRASHED... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :ugh: :agitated: .... :frusty: :cry: ..... :tears:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Rosana wrote:

I did HUGE amounts of land reclamation. Spent about 100k levelling the ground out into the lake a bit...

THEN IT CRASHED... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :ugh: :agitated: .... :frusty: :cry: ..... :tears:

Awwww I had that once with an older Simcity (I think 2K or perhaps 3, not sure) and I was creating water pipelines and I was almost done placing them throughout the entire city, then it crashed. Oh sigh... :(

Team Llama
299 Posts
I managed to regain my love for the city and dive back in and do the work all over again. Did a better job this time round methinks :)

• Stats