Come chat with us about the newest SimCity. Or if you want, talk about the older SimCity games. Show off your cities, regions and more.

Anyone who still plays Simcity 4?

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I was wondering if there are still people who play Simcity 4? I don't get a lot of chances to play any game. But when I play any Simcity game, it's SC4. Oh and of course Simcity on the DS.

Team Llama
299 Posts

I love it :) Geographically, it reminds me of a lot of city issues. I'm transport obsessed! Rush hour is my dream game :)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I also have to say that SC4 (and Rush Hour together) were for me the best SC games. Well in the long run anyway. I played SC2K and SC3K a lot as well.

Team Llama
299 Posts
Sim City 3000 UK edition has a special place in my heart I have to say. I played it so much. In many aspects I prefer it than sC4. But SC4 wins overall. I just miss the ability to control the landscape PRECISELY :P

Team Llama
410 Posts
I only liked to build a blooming town and press the disaster buttons :nod1:
But now with spore coming, i could not only destroy the town, but the entire planet! weeeee! :shake1: :jump:

p.s: I'm really a nice person in real life :)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
dekdes wrote:p.s: I'm really a nice person in real life :)

:rotfl:

You don't have to be a mean person to like disasters in Simcity and/or Spore :p
I'd be horrible, I mean, I killed my Sim recently :p

Team Llama
410 Posts
OMG did the sim had the name "kenny" ? you bastard! :)

But to get back on topic, I can remember i had a lot of fun with simscity 2000, clasic sounds and looks nowadays ;)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
dekdes wrote:I can remember i had a lot of fun with simscity 2000, clasic sounds and looks nowadays ;)

I played that one in German :lol:
Quite a way to learn more about the German language lol!

Team Llama
299 Posts
I loved the tackiness of the disasters in Sim City 2000 :P

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Hexer wrote:I loved the tackiness of the disasters in Sim City 2000 :P

I remember SC2K being too fast for my computer. When I played with the speed, and chose the fastest, I couldn't turn it off anymore. Lol. (You'd get these newspapers popping up in your face each month or so and I couldn't stop it when speeding it up)

Team Llama
299 Posts
Hexer wrote:I loved the tackiness of the disasters in Sim City 2000 :P

I remember SC2K being too fast for my computer. When I played with the speed, and chose the fastest, I couldn't turn it off anymore. Lol. (You'd get these newspapers popping up in your face each month or so and I couldn't stop it when speeding it up)

Oh boy those newspapers were annoying!

Remember those two expansion packs too?

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Hexer wrote:Oh boy those newspapers were annoying!

Remember those two expansion packs too?

Not really, it's been quite some time since I played it. Well no, cannot lie. We tried it out a few months ago. Just for the fun of it, to see how lame it is *now*, while it was so awesome back then :p

Team Llama
408 Posts
Hexer wrote:Remember those two expansion packs too?

You mean SCURK and that scenarios disc (came with the Windows version at some point, didn't it??)?
Webmaster The Sims Zone - Webmaster The Spore Zone - Blokjeseliminator - SNWeblogs!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
ChEeTaH wrote:You mean SCURK and that scenarios disc (came with the Windows version at some point, didn't it??)?

I think those are included in my German version of SC2K

Team Llama
299 Posts
Hexer wrote:Remember those two expansion packs too?

You mean SCURK and that scenarios disc (came with the Windows version at some point, didn't it??)?

Yea, not that they were real expansion packs, but those are what I meant :)

• Stats