Come chat with us about the newest SimCity. Or if you want, talk about the older SimCity games. Show off your cities, regions and more.

EA Announces SimCity Societies

Nooboo
1 Posts
EA has OFFICIALLY announced the next SimCity! It's called SimCity Societies, and it's set to come out at the end of the year!

SimCity Societies Announcement

Sweeeeet. *drools*

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I am curious about the new SimCity. Although I've already seen a screenshot and I'm not that impressed tbh. Also, Electronic Arts is not developing the new SimCity, Tilted Mill is. But since you're from Simphoni, you probably already knew this...

"Is this or is it not the fifth installment of the series?

The answer is a confounding "yes." It definitely continues the SimCity line, but this absolutely is not the same old SimCity...for better or worse. For one thing, EA turned its eye outside of its own campus and tabbed Tilted Mill Entertainment for the development duties"

I really think I need to see and read more about the new SimCity. I can't judge a game until I've played it either. But I'm guessing it will be completely different from the previous SimCity's and that's not necessarily a positive thing in my personal opinion...

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
do you think it would be a big difference in game-play (or just graphics, whatever...)? since it's not developed by EA?
Deze smiley's worden gepromoot door Tamara: :celebration: :clown2: :blowkiss: :cornerpeek:

Crumplebottom's New Obsession
2617 Posts
I just read the story off this game on gamespot.com.
I don't like it :(

Team Llama
299 Posts
I'm not calling it a Sim city, just put it back to my mind... its a new game and concept hoping to use the Sim City brand to bring is success... yuk!

• Stats