The Sims are everywhere!

Console games: Bustin Out/Urbz

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Rosana wrote:Yeah I can't imagine myself how we'll be playing that on the Wii but still :p

You know it'll end up in your collection anyway :mryellow:

Definitely. I don't know why I collect all the games. Some of them are not even interesting (for me, Bustin Out is a good example. I only bought that one just to have it. I don't like it at all)

Team Llama
299 Posts
Hexer wrote:
Rosana wrote:Yeah I can't imagine myself how we'll be playing that on the Wii but still :p

You know it'll end up in your collection anyway :mryellow:

Definitely. I don't know why I collect all the games. Some of them are not even interesting (for me, Bustin Out is a good example. I only bought that one just to have it. I don't like it at all)

Bustin out surprised me to be honest! Spent many an hour on that on the PS2... It was the multiplayer that did it.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Hexer wrote:Bustin out surprised me to be honest! Spent many an hour on that on the PS2... It was the multiplayer that did it.

I loved The Urbz (and many people didn't like it at all)

Team Llama
299 Posts
Hexer wrote:Bustin out surprised me to be honest! Spent many an hour on that on the PS2... It was the multiplayer that did it.

I loved The Urbz (and many people didn't like it at all)

I can barely remember the Urbz to be honest. Think I only rented that one. :cute:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Hexer wrote:I can barely remember the Urbz to be honest. Think I only rented that one. :cute:

Lol, that's okay! I'm glad I have it in my collection. But I have to admit that I played it 3-4 yrs ago. I should give it another try if I can find some time - no of course I can't, I never have time :lol: Oh well. Perhaps Seth will play with it in a few years :D

Team Llama
299 Posts
Hexer wrote:I can barely remember the Urbz to be honest. Think I only rented that one. :cute:

Lol, that's okay! I'm glad I have it in my collection. But I have to admit that I played it 3-4 yrs ago. I should give it another try if I can find some time - no of course I can't, I never have time :lol: Oh well. Perhaps Seth will play with it in a few years :D

In a few years :P? We think its outdated now XD ~ Seth'll see it as stoneage in his uber-techno-generation.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Hexer wrote:Seth'll see it as stoneage in his uber-techno-generation.

Nah I mean as a young kid (not an older kid or even teen). Kids love certain games, no matter how old they are. I mean, I loved every game as a kid, age of the game didn't matter.

Team Llama
299 Posts

Nah I mean as a young kid (not an older kid or even teen). Kids love certain games, no matter how old they are. I mean, I loved every game as a kid, age of the game didn't matter.

I'm surprised he isn't already designing clothes for sims or is he too busy writing CSS with building blocks :P

I'm sure he'll inherit both your talents :yay: :bounce:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Rosana wrote:

I'm surprised he isn't already designing clothes for sims or is he too busy writing CSS with building blocks :P

I'm sure he'll inherit both your talents :yay: :bounce:

I sure hope he'l inherit my css skills as well as the love for Sims and Spore :P but we'll see :) Time will tell...

Team Llama
299 Posts
Rosana wrote:I sure hope he'l inherit my css skills as well as the love for Sims and Spore :P but we'll see :) Time will tell...

I'm sure he'll pick up the awesome skills from his parents :)

• Stats