The Sims are everywhere!

Attention: Looking for URBZ players!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I myself have Nintendo GameCube, and with that I also have The Urbz. But I'm not very rich so buying every console is not an option right now. That's why I'm posing this message, because I'm looking for people with XBox, PS2, GBA, PSP, DS etc who also own The Urbz. If you're one of those persons and you'd like to help us out a bit, contact me if you're interested in writing some articles (containing tips and explanation about the game)

Thanks in advance. Every bit of help is appreciated. If you do contact us and want to help with articles, we'll give you credit for it, you're name will be mentioned in the article (so people will know you wrote it) :)

The above also applies on The Sims, The Sims Bustin Out and The Sims 2 Console!

Mortimer Goth's Distant Cousin
587 Posts
I do have all of theme(urbz, bustin out, and the sims consel) and wait for the sims 2 consel. I would love to help to gilf tips and all of that if u want .
rosana. :wink:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
What console(s) do you own exactly? I myself only have a GameCube at this time :)

Mortimer Goth's Distant Cousin
587 Posts
but i all the sims games are on the PS2 and i think of buying TS2 on the PS2 too.

• Stats