The Sims are everywhere!

About The Sims 2 for XBox, PS2 and GameCube

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
If the world was a blank canvas, how would you fill it in? Create a cast of characters and tell your own stories in The Sims 2. Create Sims, give them personalities, and directly control every move they make. Then customize their world, building their homes, creating their food, and designing their fashions. Help them in their careers and aspirations as they build a network of friends and avoid their enemies. Enjoy the peaks of pleasure and the trials of pain in your Sims' lives.

Immerse yourself in a world created, customized, and controlled by you. Develop a master plan for your Sim's social life, career, and pathway to greatness...or live in chaos!

Genuine console controls let you directly control every move your Sims make.

Create thousands of your own food recipes and clothing designs from items you acquire throughout your Sims' world.

Sims now have memories, adding a new dimension to managing your Sims' relationships.

Play copperatively with a friend for double the fun with new split-screen 2-player mode!

Experience endless possibilities! There's a surprise around every corner ... and in the couch ... and on the toilet. Investigate your Sim's world to find hidden opportunities that can help (or hurt) in achieving your Sim's goals.

Mortimer Goth's Distant Cousin
587 Posts
I think this game is going to be BETTER the bustin out, with the wants and fears make it better but the only think that i don't like is the clothes they look ugly. the things that the should have do on was to have the clothes from urbz and more

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
You think the clothes look ugly :0 I like them :D But hey, they might add more clothes than we've seen so far :)

Mortimer Goth's Distant Cousin
587 Posts

but i think that the clothes on the urbz are better. they are like more cool and stuff. The thing that look great on TS2 is the views when u are on a house(they look awesome.)

• Stats