The Sims are everywhere!

About The Sims 2 for PSP

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
A world created, customized and controlled by you is in your hands now that the Sims 2 is coming to the PSP! Explore Strangetown and uncover the secrets of this classic Sims destination as you work to build out your mansion. Keep your Sanity Meter high by fulfilling your wants and fears so that you don't have a nervous breakdown. Take advantage of the capabilities of the PSP to participate in the evolution of Reality Gaming.

Life is a competition - whoever dies with the most stuff wins. Your net worth is determined by the value of everything you own so how do you stack up? Being a pack rat finally pays off as you trade your assets with other players to unlock the secrets of Strangetown!

Most importantly, keep it together or you'll go insane. Watching after your aspirations and fears with the Sanity meter will keep you from having a nervous breakdown.

Are you a social climber? A people pleaser? By keeping your friends close and your enemy's closer, you will figure out the hidden secrets of Strangetown. Uncovering them will give you the answers you are looking for and keep your Sanity meter maxed out.

Since socializing with other Sims challenges you to unlock key secrets of Strangetown, take advantage of the ability to connect with other PSP players to socialize with them and trade secrets that they have unlocked. Import your friends Sims into your world for even more customization!

More information and screenshots on http://www.thesims2.com

Mortimer Goth's Distant Cousin
587 Posts
i think all of trade things with other player is so cool i think of buying a psp but i don't know if to buy it then i would be like a gamer freak if i have all too much systems.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I want a PSP too but they're so expensive.. lol :lol:
So it has to wait a little but I'm defenitely buying one sometime :p

PSP looks extremely nice conpared to GBA and DS, and I am a Nintendo fan so that must mean something haha :p

Mortimer Goth's Distant Cousin
587 Posts
it's too expensive. maybe my brother going to get one so then i only buy TS2 and play with his psp. lol

Nooboo
2 Posts
Oh my God... I just tried my my Sims 2 (although I still haven't registered it online yet...). And I never knew that the handheld Sims would be different. I mean SURE I knew they would have less options and such. Because you can't fit them into a UMD, but when I tried it, I could only have one Sim. And then I tried to make another Sim (because when I'm on the PC version I make sure my Sim never lives alone), but when I try to save it, it overwrites the first Sim. So basically I can only have one. And I thought it would be doing daily routines like the PC version but the first thing that happens is I have to go to some garage...

Thank God I came here. I read the descriptions on this forum on what it's like on Advance, DS and PSP and now I know they are different...

• Stats