The Sims are everywhere!

some thing about The Urbz: Sims in the City

Mortimer Goth's Distant Cousin
587 Posts
The Sims have moved to the City where action is 24/7 and reputation means everything. Sims who live in the City are known as Urbz, and they have a bold new look and attitude. Go to work and be challenged by bosses at locations like the Sushi Bar, Chop Shop, or Bootleg Fireworks, Inc. Success at work brings promotions, access to new power socials and gear to influence your new lifestyle. Flaunt your attitude by styling your Urbz using the detailed new character engine; then cross the velvet ropes of an uptown night club or explore the subway to earn new skills and items for your high-rise crib. It's up to you whether your Urbz become big-time players on the street or are lost in the crowd. It's all about reputation as The Urbz are living the dream in a City that never sleeps. PS2 exclusive feature: EyeToy support.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Thanks for all this info about the URBZ Zero :) it's highly appreciated! :D

587 Posts
like i could not play the sims 2 so now i goin with all about URBZ

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
That's very cool 8) but I feel sorry for you cause you're not able to play Sims 2 :(
Well if you look on the bright sight of it: when it does, you will have loads to download you can use in the game :D

587 Posts
Yea i think that to but it better to play the game now.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I understand.. let's just hope time flies?? :uhm:

587 Posts

• Stats