Discuss anything related to The Sims 2 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

Downloading issue

Nooboo
1 Posts

I used to download a looong time ago and back then it worked perfectly. But now when I download I get skins with 0 bytes. It can't open. I really don't get that.

Help anyone? :)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Are you downloading from the Downloads found from the new Downloads section, or old Downloads section? Or have you tried downloads from the Exchange? And which kind of download did you try? Sims 1 or Sims 2? It's important information. I know this is posted in The Sims 2, but I just have to be sure about the info, so I can try and help you. :)

If it's a download from the Exchange: I can't look at this problem right now, mainly because it's uploaded by others and I can't check all those downloads.

If it's a download from the old Downloads section: Don't download there anymore please! We have been working on a new website for a long time now and soon we'll be changing EVERYTHING on the website. The downloads and exchange are two sections that will undergo major changes. They'll be much better and eventually I will re-upload everything and upload more items, for Sims 1, 2 and 3.

If it's a download from the current, new Downloads section: please be clear what you tried to download. I will look into it so the module works until the new site launches.

Thanks!

• Stats