Discuss anything related to The Sims 2 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

FreeTime, seen anything you like so far?

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Yaaay, finally we learn more about FreeTime! Have you seen the screenshots yet? (If not, please do take a look at them :)) What did you see on the screenshots that you like best?

I really like the fact that they're bringing back basketball!

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
I think it looks sooo cool that u can play the violin. But I hope that u can play more instruments :)
Deze smiley's worden gepromoot door Tamara: :celebration: :clown2: :blowkiss: :cornerpeek:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I wonder if you can perform on the violin like we can with the other (university) instruments... perhaps even perform together :p

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
Deze smiley's worden gepromoot door Tamara: :celebration: :clown2: :blowkiss: :cornerpeek:

Servo's Slave
103 Posts
I'm feeling pretty chuffed that they're doing more stuff for the toddlers, it's about time! =P

And I agree with Tamara on the violin front, it looks really cool.

Squee! I have it on pre-order, looking forward to it coming.
Just for a very quick side question - do you guys have the Teen Style Stuff and do you think it's worth it? I've been debating it for a while now, can't make up my mind...

Oh and a belated congratulations, Rosana! Seth looks adorable.
:star02: :happy: :star02: :uhm: :star02: :frusty: :star02: :giggle: :star02:

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
I have Teen Style, and I like it. I deffinitly think it's worth the money :D Unlike Familyfun (I guess it's called in English)... ><

Servo's Slave
103 Posts

I was pretty disappointed with that one [Family Fun] and it's put me off getting any more stuff packs, but if you say it's good then I'll take your word for it. :) Perhaps I can get it soon.

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
Yeah, that was a disapointment. But Glamour is really cool too!! And ofcourse Teen Style :D

Servo's Slave
103 Posts
Thanks for the advice, I'll get it soon. :D

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Galatea wrote:Oh and a belated congratulations, Rosana! Seth looks adorable.

Thanks so much! We're very happy and proud :happy:

Also, welcome back on SNW! Haven't seen you in a while :D

Servo's Slave
103 Posts

Thank you! Life's been a bit of a whirlwind I guess, it's settling down now though.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I know the feeling... It's been so hectic... I'm trying to keep up with everything but it seems I never have enough time and energy. Oh well...

Another few things I noticed, now I finally have the game:
- [positive thing] A 'parenting' category has been added when you pick a book to learn.
- [negative thing] The 'Miscellaneous' walls category is empty, not showing any pool walls. This is bad news. Only 2 of -I believe- 4 of the original pool walls are available, through the Collections and if you choose 'All walls', otherwise, you can't have any of them. :( Hope this will get fixed with the next patch or so...

Servo's Slave
103 Posts
I noticed the wall thing too. It was a little confusing. :(

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Another positive thing: the hobbies combine really good with the existing skills :)
Another negative thing: When under Options, you can choose to go directly to other neighborhoods (in the top left an icon will appear) :D So you don't have to go to the neighborhood first to switch to another subneighborhood... :D

Servo's Slave
103 Posts
I'm presuming you think the last point you made is actually good...? :lol: But I agree. Has anyone had trouble with the jewellery? Trying to take it off once you've saved? It's never worked for me. >.<

• Stats