Discuss anything related to The Sims 2 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

What do you think of Stuff packs...

Team Llama
299 Posts

Do I want them...?
YES!!!!!

Do I want to have to pay money for them
HELL NO!!!!

Will I every buy them?
Maybe when they come out for a couple of £ in a bargain bin

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I always buy them, maybe not right away. It depends whether I have enough money or not. My bills are more important than a stuff pack. So I usually wait until I have enough money.

I do think EA should add more items in the stuff packs. I do like most of the items offered in the stuff packs, but I don't think it's worth the money we have to pay for it (usually between 15-20 Euro's).

Just so you know, until now, I have all the stuff packs. But usually I cannot buy them right away.

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
I've got all the stuff packs too (so far)... but I don't know if I'll keep buying them. Maybe I'll wait untill they release one huge stuff pack with al the items on it... I don't know, I don't think I'm gonna buy the new stuff pack. It depends, because I think that everytime untill I see the pictures and then I want them anyway :p
Deze smiley's worden gepromoot door Tamara: :celebration: :clown2: :blowkiss: :cornerpeek:

Servo's Slave
103 Posts
I've only got the family fun stuff pack, and I personally don't think they put enough in them. If they had more objects in and even more clothes, I think I'd be more inclined to by them. But I don't think I'm getting any more Sims packs actually, I don't get as much time and really I was just hanging on for the pets EP. Lol. The seaons one looks good, but it's not on my list of must-haves.
:star02: :happy: :star02: :uhm: :star02: :frusty: :star02: :giggle: :star02:

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
Seasons is nice though... but of all the SP's I'd have to say I like Glamour Life the best
Deze smiley's worden gepromoot door Tamara: :celebration: :clown2: :blowkiss: :cornerpeek:

Nooboo
22 Posts
It took me 10 Minutes to download a Stuff Pack.
In the family pack, there was around 20 items. The rest where Carpets, etc. None was of use. Its not worth £10. Mabye £2. Like Oblivion. But no way £10. Glamour seemed worth the money, but I still won't buy it. Seasons is another matter.

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
yea Family Pack was dissapointing, I expected more of it

Nooboo
22 Posts

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I do enjoy the items they put into it, but I really think they should add more. I can decorate a few houses with the items they add, but if I would not have made 30 recolors for each item, I would not be using the items for the most part.

I sure hope they add more useful items in the next stuff pack. I have seen some nice items but again, I doubt they will add enough for people to be enthusiastic enough to buy it.

I did like the items from Glamour Life. I really did. They can be used in many interiors, but again, not enough items for the amount of money they ask...

Nooboo
22 Posts

Silly Social Bunny
61 Posts
Last edited by Guest on Mar 02, 2010 4:35pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nooboo
22 Posts

Nooboo
3 Posts
:evil: I am very angry. I can not play my sims 2 deluxe game b/c the stuff packs got stuck in the disc, and I mean they are really stuck.

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
I can't play Sims 2 either, because my DVD-ROM drive is broken ...

• Stats