Discuss anything related to The Sims 2 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

Which season :P

Team Llama
299 Posts

Personally I am looking forward to the summertime :)

Winter looks fun too, but system taxing. My old pc would die when it snows ingame I bet.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I LOVE winter. I have played The Sims 2 Seasons in Redwood City, in December. I like all the seasons but I especially like the snow because it's so realistic :p
Other seasons are realistic as well... I don't know. I just really like snow :D

Silly Social Bunny
61 Posts
Last edited by Guest on Mar 02, 2010 4:40pm, edited 1 time in total.

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
I don't know either yet... irl I like spring the best, because of the colors... and everything is "new" again. But in seasons... I think Winter & Summer, because in the wintertime you can ice-skate and all that... and the summertime just because you can get sunburn :p
Deze smiley's worden gepromoot door Tamara: :celebration: :clown2: :blowkiss: :cornerpeek:

Silly Social Bunny
61 Posts
Last edited by Guest on Mar 02, 2010 4:39pm, edited 1 time in total.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
hahaha Rosana! shame on you... the right thing to say is... 'poor sims' not 'and that's really funny to see', that just sounds wrong :p
Deze smiley's worden gepromoot door Tamara: :celebration: :clown2: :blowkiss: :cornerpeek:

Silly Social Bunny
61 Posts
Last edited by Guest on Mar 02, 2010 4:36pm, edited 1 time in total.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
LOL, sure I can say that... Everyone has to laugh when they see it :p really :p
And this topic is about weather and seasons in general so go ahead and chitchat about Seasons in here, that's fine by me :)

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
yea I saw it too in those 'played by' movies... it is funny I know... but I was just teasing :p

Team Llama
299 Posts

On getting the game I found that I really like Spring and autumn most. Maybe its because the sims I have been playing with don't yet have the pools, gardens or money for a fabbie summer. However everyone can enjoy the plants coming back after winter and the burning of leaves in autumn MUwhahahahaha DIE LEAVES DIEEE!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
:lol: I love autumn... just because my sim learns really fast in that season! :o

Nooboo
22 Posts
At this moment in time, I'm waiting for my Pre-Ordered copy to get sent to my door.. but I'm currently' looking forward to Summer and Winter. :)

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
I still haven't got sunburned... but my sim has a job so it's kinda difficult to sit around the pool the whole day. anyway it's on my 'to do' list :p

• Stats