Discuss anything related to The Sims 2 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

It's Business Time

What is your first impression of Open for Business?

Total votes : 0

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
Finally, it's there. The third real expansion fot The Sims 2. :)

I'm playing it only a few days and I can't stop playing. With Open for Business reality slips into my game.

Before this EP I sent my Sims to work and sat waiting for them to come back. Now I have to go with them and have to work too. If I don't work, my Sims won't work either and before you know your store is the worst one in town.

It's Business Time.... But did you buy Open for Business :?: :?:
If so, let us know how you like it so far.... Join the poll :!:

Crumplebottom's New Obsession
2748 Posts
I bought it and I really like it, especially that you can sell almost everything you own.

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
Jup it's my fav EP atm 'though you really need NL for the cars but if I had to choose between NL and OFB I would definitley choose OFB
Deze smiley's worden gepromoot door Tamara: :celebration: :clown2: :blowkiss: :cornerpeek:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Me too, I really like this pack. Not only the whole idea of working but everything really. They've put a lot into it and it's my fav until now. Though I have to agree with Tamara that I really like cars as well so that's why I can't really choose between Nightlife and Open for Business :)

• Stats