Discuss anything related to The Sims 2 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

Help

Nooboo
5 Posts

I just wondered if anyone could help me, ive been playing Sims 2 for a while now, and i set up a family and the mother is an Alien, i got her to have an affair with another alien, and the first time she fell pregnant with his baby, he was fine, Named Joey...but now shes pregnant again, and when the music comes up, it says she has 2 new babys on the way but then it crashes, i managed to save it just before she gave birth tho, i have restarted my game again but it keeps doing it, it has done it several times,

Can anyone help me and tell me why it is??? and how i can get around this... i wont be able to continue the family unless she has these babys...

Thankyou

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

I once had some sort of problem like you do now. Only my Sim didn't have or get any babies, but every time I played with that Sim in that house, my game crashed. So the thing I did was, move the Sim out of that house and put them in another, see if that solves the crash. Because there wasn't any other way I could prevent it from crashing. I hope this works for you.

Nooboo
5 Posts

I tried moving them to another house like you said but it keeps crashing still, so i have removed the family from the game and started again,
Thankyou anyways

Kayleigh

• Stats