Discuss anything related to The Sims 2 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

Sorry but I just have to ask again!

Terrible Townie
37 Posts
How close are we to having the new updates?? Don't mean to be pushy but I'm just soooo looking forward to them! :roll:
To be living, you can not be dead,
To be sane, you can not be mad,
To be innocent ,you can not be guilty,
To be caring, you can not be selfish,
To be different, you can not be the same.

Hi I'm Hannah or Lily depending on whether I'm in the real world or not!

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
I do understand your little frustation.
Maybe you have read somewhere on this forum, that the Site Administers are working hard to make the site and the forum run nicer and better.
In the meanwhile they are reorganising the databases of this site and our Dutch site Simsnetwerk.com

This is more work than they expected, so we have to be patient about the updates and downloads for The Sims 2.
Forumadmins (like me) don't have rights on the website-part, only on the forum. So we can't upload the updates.

So, for this moment we have to wait (and just like you I'm eager to see how the next updates will be...)

Terrible Townie
37 Posts
Oh thanks for replying. I don't mean to sound naggy because I understand that it takes a very long time to sort eveything out. I'm sure that when the new uploads do come out that they will be FABULOUS!!
Keep us updated :idea:
TTFM, ta ta for now!
:dance3:
To be living, you can not be dead,
To be sane, you can not be mad,
To be innocent ,you can not be guilty,
To be caring, you can not be selfish,
To be different, you can not be the same.

Hi I'm Hannah or Lily depending on whether I'm in the real world or not!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Hi TigerLily, I can also understand your frustration but you have to understand that I work alone on the site (I mean developing and maintaining it). I'm currently working on the new SNW, which should arrive between February and March. A big plus is that users will be able to upload items for themselves, which should save me time so I can make downloads again as well ;)

Nooboo
1 Posts
how can i make and send to you my work for sims 2 nightlife
:love: alexsims

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
alexsims wrote:how can i make and send to you my work for sims 2 nightlife
:love: alexsims

At this moment Rosana, the Site Admin, is still working with the new Simsnetwork. In the future there are two ways to get downloads for your Sims.
ONE The normal way, like SNW is doing now. Downloads created by artists who are allied to SNW. These downloads are checked on virusses and hacks.
TWO The new way. Members can upload their stuff to share with other members.

To answer your question... be patient, soon the new SNW will be on the International site too.Then you can upload your work to share it with us all.

• Stats