Discuss anything related to The Sims 2 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

About Movies

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts

Making Simsmovies, a totally new aspect in the world of our Sims, is already a hit in the USA. Just look around on the official Sims2 site and you will find a lot of information about making movies.

This is the reason, that SNW started a Movie forum on the Dutch site, just to inform members about the video option in The Sims 2. And, now both forums are synchronized again, which means that SNW Int. has its own movieforum too.

Here you will find tutorials about movies, about being the director of your own movie, about Windows Moviemaker, and a lot more....

Oh, wait...... You are already making your own movies. Well, show it to the members, discuss with them about your movie. Create your own cinema here on the forum. More about the cinema on this forum soon.....

So..... Camera on, Sound OK ...... ACTION

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I'm not a star making movies :p but I did make some, and they're on the frontpage right now :-D

Hope people will like them. I will try and translate WillemSV's tutorials to English soon, so people without any "movie-making-knowledge" will learn about it too..

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
I like the one where the woman with the blonde hair is dancing the smustle :lol: sooo funny... cracks me up everytime :p :haha:
Deze smiley's worden gepromoot door Tamara: :celebration: :clown2: :blowkiss: :cornerpeek:

• Stats