Discuss anything related to The Sims 2 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

Banned on BBS?

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I just tried to visit the BBS on http://www.thesims2.com but I can't seem to read anything at all? Anyone have the same problem? I get this message:

You do not have permission to read posts on this BBS.

Check this link and tell me if it's just me or just a problem on the site..

If it's just me than I must be banned or something? Though that would be odd since I never did anything wrong there..
Last edited by Guest on Jan 25, 2006 8:37pm, edited 1 time in total.

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
I get the same message... guess it's the site :)
Deze smiley's worden gepromoot door Tamara: :celebration: :clown2: :blowkiss: :cornerpeek:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Oh thank god :lol: I was afraid it was me :p
Thanks for checking :mryellow:

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
you're welcome :D but then again maybe we're both banned! :0 :para: just kidding :D
Deze smiley's worden gepromoot door Tamara: :celebration: :clown2: :blowkiss: :cornerpeek:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Lol have you ever posted something on the BBS? :p if not, do they have another reason to ban you? :p hehe kidding as well..

Probably something wrong with the site :D

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Jup me too.. Guess it was the site after all :p
*feeling stupid* :lol:

• Stats