Discuss anything related to The Sims 2 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

Business Life, hot or not?

What do you think about Business Life?

Total votes : 0

Team Llama
299 Posts
ZeRo could be right, but then in a way university is terribly annoying and stressful.

keep them happy > get their skills > do a term paper > catch up with assignments

*URGH* it was 6months after release till i finally endured dragging through it all

Also all this about making magic, - it was your choice to, or not to buy it so simply don't complain -

I like the business idea, and i loved university and nightlife too - but i am going to go into a tantrum until EA have the scense to make pets

and when they do i want to be able to own a pet shop

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
You're completely right, we should be able to have a petshop. Pet shops are cute :D

I will get every expansion, just because I want them for objects, information et cetera..

Though I hope they will make a pack with more things for kids and toddlers in it.. They're neglected :p

In the meantime, I can live with things like Business Life, makes my Sims' life a bit more realistic.. Maybe boring sometimes like University, but face it, real life CAN be boring ;)

Team Llama
299 Posts
don't forget to tell maxis they made your english mod cry and they should add pets next time

BTW,. I want a pet shop :(

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Hahahah I will seriously say that, you know that right? :p
*writing down what she has to say next time* ;)

• Stats