Discuss anything related to The Sims 2 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

Business Life, hot or not?

What do you think about Business Life?

Total votes : 0

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
So, now that we've all heard the big news, when we're not even done with Nightlife, what do you think about it. Will Business Life be the ultimate third expansion? Vote in our poll and please, please give your opinion in this topic!

I myself, I really LOVE the idea!
Yet I voted for the third option, because we simply don't know anything yet, except for some small details. We need more ;)

Team Llama
468 Posts
Due back in Holland 26/9 doh!!!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I hope to find some Business Life news soon :D:D would be awesome :mryellow:

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
Yup I also voted for the third opion. For what I know about it, it sounds fun. Also we're finaly able to see our sims at work and it also sounds cool to fire people :p :mryellow: :twisted:
Deze smiley's worden gepromoot door Tamara: :celebration: :clown2: :blowkiss: :cornerpeek:

Servo's Slave
110 Posts
I think this is an awesome new expansion pack idea :)

I hope soon we will learn more about it...
and oh by the way the new theme rocks ;)
:meditate: patience! patience! :meditate:

Better Living Through Forums

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Thanks all for the replies, fun to see everyone around :D
Thanks for the compliment on the new theme Hande! :D

I agree on you all, or you all agree on me lol :p
I need more information but I do think it will be a very cool pack,being able to have a company and things like that. Yes, again one of the real-life things that Simplayers have always wanted :D

Servo's Slave
110 Posts
i guess it will be the first expansion pack i'll buy in original :roll:

i really liked the idea so much as i always wondered how great it would be if we were able to go to work with our sim :D

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
I think we have an universal opinion about the third expansion. Look first, judge later.... :-)

But after the wonderfull come-back with Nightlife (it's fabulous) I think that EA/Maxis will surprise us all with Business Life :!:

Mortimer Goth's Distant Cousin
587 Posts
i think the making ur own business look stupid they are not going to get a lot of money with this expansion pack.

but i do like the idea of making ur friend work for u. :mrgreen:

Servo's Slave
110 Posts
I don't think like you Zero, it will make you try harder and harder to make your sim earn more money with every extra moment you spend in the game! it will make you addicted more! :D

587 Posts
No is the other way around. when u think about making business u think is stupid,and hard so it would make u hate the game then like it more.

1024 Posts
Maybe you are both right about this,ZeRo & Hande........:!:
Now EA/Maxis has made Nightlife they are going to explore other possibilities with our beloved Sims. So if they wanna go out for dating and pleisure, they have to make money too.
And this is the oppurtunity.... Business Life. Now you can help your Sim to promote earlier. Or start a business of your own. :lol:

But it's like the Sims 1 ... the more expensions were available, the more people were complaining about it. But I believe in First Seeing, than believing... So let's wait for those first previews and mak eour decisions about it..... :lol: :!:

587 Posts

we should wait for trailers, screeshots and all those stuff. and then say if we hate it or not.

But i don't think that people where.. complaining about all the expansions pack. i think the began complaining when making magic came out the last expasion pack of TS1. That was a stupid idea of making that expansion pack.

Servo's Slave
110 Posts
well I love to send my sims work and make them reach the top of the careers so I liked the idea and I know that many people hate this just like many people love it :) And as it happens in every expansion pack there will be ones who won't like it and will be other ones who will love it =)

and as Paul said we'll wait and see ;)

take care :wave:

1024 Posts
The expansion is just a new add on the cover of our Nightlife-booklet and we are already nosing around...

Zero is right, when making Magic also ended the Sims 1, people started to complain about the Sims, more because we spend a lot of money collecting all those EPs and ... a new Simsgame with al whole new format was going to arrive.

But, it's just like the Sims 1, we are addicted to our computerpeople, so we start to collect those EP's again, and again, and again.........

• Stats