Discuss anything related to The Sims 2 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

Changing sims once they're already made?

Nooboo
1 Posts

I recently bought the sims & joined here to download some great new outfits! However, on the Sims 2 can you ammend sims faces/bodies/clothes etc once they have already been created?

Thanks!

Sarah
contact@sparkly-stuff.co.uk

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts

I hope you like the downloads on SNW Int. :?:

Once you created your Sims and moved them to their house, there are a lot of possibilties to change make-up, hairdo and clothes.

For changing make-up and hairdo - place your Sim in front of a mirror and click on the opion for changing the looks. (off topic - I'm using the Dutch version of The Sims 2 and still haven't installed the English version to know the excact phrases in the game :lol: )

Clothes - be sure to have a wardrobe, place your Sim in front of it and you can change the clothes your Sim is wearing by choosing a new outfit. All the clothes in the game are buyable in the community lots, the ones you've downloaded too.

Hope you have fun changing your Sims, it's one of my hobbies when I play the game.

• Stats