Discuss anything related to The Sims 2 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

What is a mesh?

Nooboo
2 Posts
i tried taking this sweater and cutting off the sleeves in paint. when i wuz done i went to put it on 1 of my sims and her arms were white! white where the sleeves used to be. how do i get rid of that? PLEASE HELP!

I had to delete your chatlike posts on your own topic. We don't allow double or triple posting.
edited by RHSPaul on July 2nd, 2005 - 01.00 AM

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
Bodymeshes are build up in layers, the first layer is a white coloured mesh, called the alpha. This is the original shape of the body.
The next layers are the clothing. When you remove the clothing or a part of it, the color underneath is white.
So, there where you remove color, you must work with transparancy, so the skincolor will be seen.
I hope I have the right clue here, otherwise just wait and other artists will reply too

Nooboo
1 Posts
I'm so confused... EVERY time I see one of those download mesh... It doesn't show up in the game. How are you suppose to download it correctly? Do I zip it or something, because i don't know how to do that...

• Stats