Discuss anything related to The Sims 2 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

Who wants to do a huge fava for a fellow sim addict!PLEASE!

Nooboo
2 Posts
Okay.... EA games or w.e... hold on rewind...
My mom restarted the computer, but that God all my sims files were saved... But yesterday to my heart ache... my brother ripped the code out of the case and now it's gone.... gone forever..... now today... im dying to play the game and well.... EA games wont give me a code unless i pay them $10 US and send them all this info about my self... Then i was like... Yeah right! your kiddin..... I just paid about 100 dollars on the games and im not dishin out anymore cash unless it's for something more then some numbers and letters...

So who wants to help me and give me there code?.... come on in desprate and i've been without my sims for days... and it's a long weekend and i need THEM... what would you do? Please give me the code?

Nooboo
16 Posts
I can see why you'd be frustrated-I would be too-but if it were me, I'd just pay the money. Unless you can find a friend willing to lend you the number, I doubt you'll get a code for free. Most people won't give out codes-I'm one of them. 9 times out of 10, people will think that someone is just trying to steal codes anyway. It doesn't matter whether people believe you or not-you probably won't get a code from anyone.
The light at the end of the tunnel has been shut down till further notice.

Nooboo
2 Posts
but no one where im from has the code..... people who i hang out with dont play the sims2 and it would take forever to send away and get this code..... im not in the US and i dont have US money and why would i go through all that stuff like stamps and is there price of sending money away... i know it's only ten dollars but it could get even higher......... i dont have a job.... i aint got that kinda dough! hey im only 15 what am i going to do with a serial code? sell it on Ebay.... what good is it other then to play my game that i bought.... that very day it came out!..........?

It doesn't make sense to me...

Nooboo
1 Posts
Your best bet is to just ask your parents to let you get a new code, because people will think youre a scammer, and that always turns ugly.

Team Llama
299 Posts
Surely they just accept scans/photocopys of the CD and case, I think they do that for 6month +old games (or was it a year lol)

Just ask em and see if they would accept a photcopy, they are much lighter to send

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I doubt there's anyone who'd be willing to give you their code. I won't anyway.. (you should understand that). I'd pay the $10 so I can play again. Usefull thing for you to do is write the codes down somewhere (in a diary or something else). If you've still instaleld your game then you can also try to look up your serial in regedit.

What did your brother do with the code?

• Stats