Discuss anything related to The Sims 2 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

Gotten better

Nooboo
7 Posts
Since my last post I have figured out the whole homecrafter thing. Now can someone tell me about fixing the wallpapers. I seem to keep getting a seam where the three walls meet in homecrafter. I have been reading photoshop and all the tutorials I can find. Photoshop says you can smooth out edges with matting or use defringe or smooth in modify and then flatten, the image won't save unless flattened but all the tuts don't say anything about these options. Should I use them (keep getting seam when I do) or not use them. Floors have the worse seams. Can't figure out how I should be doing this to get a nice flowing wall. I have noticed some of the walls I download also have seams. Is this just a happening thing? Thanks in advance for all your help. :roll:
Some people, when they hit a telephone pole, blame the pole.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I think that's not a problem you have with your paint program, I guess you have the grid on, which shows a black line in the three walls shown in Homecrafter. Disable those in Homecrafter and then the problem is probably fixed.

About seamless walls and floors, I usually fick a part of a texture and copy half of it, then I flip that part and most of the times then it's seamless. If this doesn't work yet, maybe you should start with easier things like plain carpet (just one color carpets and things like that) practice a lot, adjust some parts and you'll see that things will work out better while you practice.

• Stats