Discuss anything related to The Sims 2 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

i have a problem on installing the sims 2 university

Nooboo
2 Posts
i already installed, already mount the game, but after i installed university sim 2, then cannot start the game already, a microsoft box pop up and tell me to send the problem to microsoft like that, I am using windows XP... dont know how already lal..please help me!!!!!!!! :cry:

Nooboo
2 Posts
i have a question. where should i copy the sims 2 university crack file to???????

Nooboo
1 Posts
angel11 wrote:i have a question. where should i copy the sims 2 university crack file to???????
[/color [color=red] well any wayz yea down laod that and does any body kno how to keep your sims happy all the time?

Nooboo
9 Posts
Well I have wodows xp and I just popped the cd in and it worked :P

Terrible Townie
31 Posts
angel11 wrote:i have a question. where should i copy the sims 2 university crack file to???????

We deal with the REAL - purchased games here, no cracks, no copies, none of that. So, we can't help you with that one. Sorry.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Indeed, we don't allow no-cd cracks and stuff like that simply because we can get into trouble and if you ask me, the games are fun enough to buy them..

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
This topic is closed, because questions about crack-versions are violating SNW rules.

RHSPaul
Thinking Admin

• Stats