Discuss anything related to The Sims 2 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

And ... do you like The Sims 2 University?

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
The American release is now 17 days ago, the European only 7 days ago.
A lot of people are playing the new EP, but the big question is:

Are you pleased with it, do you like what you got?

Share your experiences with us, let's talk University here :!: :!:

Nooboo
19 Posts
I bought it yesterday but the darned thing wouldn't download properly!! :x So, I'm off to the games store again after work to replace the discs. Hopefully the new ones will work! I'll keep y'all posted. I am REALLY looking forward to playing University!

Nooboo
24 Posts
I like it ok. just wish they would let the kids off from School at least one day a week.
You can find my lots for download at http://modthesims2.com/index.php
MY ID is the same Yada_Yada_Sc

Nooboo
19 Posts
No kidding! I've got an 4.0 average and don't want it to drop, but that means not much socializing or checking out the campus.

Nooboo
1 Posts
:-D

Nooboo
9 Posts
It is fine the music is good. It could be a little better like you have to have s job or something.[quote]

Nooboo
4 Posts
it is ok.I agree it could be better but the sim company thinks they have got the best game ever made!!! :chicken:

Nooboo
2 Posts
Grrrrr im so angry when i go in the dorm my sims dont move! Grrrrrrr.... :angry1:
Hi im Crazy. Who r u?

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I hardly have problems regarding Uni :( So I can't really help with the problems you guys gave..

• Stats