Discuss anything related to The Sims 2 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

Downloaded objects?!?!?!?!?!???!?!?

Nooboo
5 Posts
I have just downloaded the bedsets and was disappointed when on my game they are all black and blue . Why is this? I have downloaded the colour enabler thingy, so whats up? Is there anyway I can contact the designer so see if she/he knows?

Nooboo
22 Posts
i had the same prob. i downloaded the bedset 3 or 4 times and ever time they was flashing blue and black so i dont know i just thought i let ya know it has happened to me too i just said forget it and deleted them out of my game they looked great tho didnt they matchen walls and floors :cry:

Nooboo
5 Posts
Well, I'm glad its not just me then! How do I delete them off my game? I cannot find the file anywhere!!

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
:idea: All the downloaded objects go to My Documents, EA Games, The Sims 2, Downloads. Most of the installed packages contain the name, which is used in the Simspackager. So, if you download an object, first save it to your harddisk and then run the program.
If an object doesn't work, you have to delete it by comparing your downloaded packages with the packages in the folder Downloads.
:!: There are several artists working on SNW, some of them aren't member on the International SimsNetwork. If there is a problem with an object, a skin, a house etc,etc, just PM one of the Mods. They can contact the crewmember or artist you are looking for.
I hope you have enough information now, if not,:arrow: let me know.

Nooboo
24 Posts
When you are in the object mode click on the object, then this tab comes up telling about the object . There is alittle trashcan at the bottom right, click on it. That should delete the object :) same goes for the wallpaper and tiles , every thing in buid mode.
You can find my lots for download at http://modthesims2.com/index.php
MY ID is the same Yada_Yada_Sc

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
The problems with the bedding is that the artist who made them (Maryella) has to update them to be University and Nihtlife compatible. We will update them soon, that's a promise.

• Stats