Discuss anything related to The Sims 2 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

EXTREMELY POWERFUL CHEAT CODE!!! TRY IT!!!

Nooboo
4 Posts
once recieved send me a private message
tah

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
suzukidoggx wrote:how can i disable it ???

boolProp testingCheatsdisabled false
Deze smiley's worden gepromoot door Tamara: :celebration: :clown2: :blowkiss: :cornerpeek:

Fan of Freezer Bunny
5350 Posts
uhm has anyone any idea why this cheat doesn't work with me anymore? it worked but i guess when i was trying lots of stuff about the cheat i accendently did something wrong :(

Team Llama
299 Posts
Rosana is a liar, she is just too modest. I am english, and live in the uk and she probably types english better than me (spelling ect :P)

and for someone not good at english she managed to make one of the largest sims sites in english :P

and pupijama you seem to manage well round the site, just the odd spelling and unusual word, otherwise your fine :P

ericasims we'll try our best to understand ya, but I doubt your that bad to be brave enough to come here :D

The problem with foreign languages is people seem to lack confidence in their ability with them, even if their really good.

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1024 Posts
hexer wrote:Rosana is a liar, she is just too modest. I am english, and live in the uk and she probably types english better than me (spelling ect :P)

and for someone not good at english she managed to make one of the largest sims sites in english :P

Hear Hear, this man knows what he's talking about :lol: :D

But maybe it's time to go ontopic again, thanks all. I tried this cheat several times, and like Rosana said, it's very usefull in Create a family.

TankerX wrote:can u plz make me horror skins
once recieved send me a private message

Using this cheat will give you the possibility to create your own horrorfigures.

Nooboo
2 Posts
I Never did the cheat for the mailbox but,Once I downloaded a lot and when the mail came in the sims2 I clicked one the mailbox and there was tons of cheats. I guess the person who made the lot did the cheat before they uploded it. And the cheat is realy a great theres so many things to do,I had enemys and i clicked one the mailbox then one set pregnancy relation then they talked and they where in love cool,yup and,the cheat stays one every house you go until you turn it off. Ohh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!Whoever birthday I missed :party:.By by people :wave:
:thesims2: :members
Please donate to the people who survived the hurricans at http://www.redcross.org Im a bueaty says them= :puppy: :dog4: :bear2: :bubbles: Eak not Bubbles! (kenny) ohhmygod they killed kenny! :genie:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
The cheat is powerfull so use it at your own risk. I use it a lot, to test the game *rofl* I hardly ever do anything else,but besides that, you can use it for a lot of stuff but you should be carfeull when you don't know what a function does (just don't use it when you don't know what it's for!)

• Stats