Discuss anything related to The Sims 2 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

EXTREMELY POWERFUL CHEAT CODE!!! TRY IT!!!

Nooboo
2 Posts
Enter Ctrl + Shift + C and then enter "boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true" it allows you to hack your sims. and if you use it before u create a sim family and then hit shift + N then you will get extra skins and clothing options! :) :clap: also, in order to hack the objects, you must hit shift and click when you are on the lot. if you click on the mailbox, there is an option that will allow you to make everyones mood very good. :boogie: :clap:

Nooboo
2 Posts
Tell me how it works. It worked many times for me. Its a great code. :boogie:
Cave draconem habitatantem in umbra! (latin for "beware the dragon that dwells in the shadows")

Nooboo
1 Posts

Servo's Slave
110 Posts

thanks for sharing it with us it's really great...:)
:meditate: patience! patience! :meditate:

Better Living Through Forums

Nooboo
1 Posts

Servo's Slave
110 Posts

Servo's Slave
125 Posts

Nooboo
1 Posts
:shock: WOWWWWWW :!: :!: :!: Any unsatisfactory side-effects :?:

Servo's Slave
110 Posts
yep it deleted my man when I told him to clean the windows :para:

be carefulllll!! (wink) (wink)

Nooboo
1 Posts
hello i'm ericasims..sorry me i'm italian and i don't write english very well!!!

Terrible Townie
29 Posts
Don't worry about it Erica, I'm American and I don't speak English very well either LOL.I understood everything you said, so your English is just fine.

Fan of Freezer Bunny
5350 Posts
yeah it's good :) i'm dutch so my english is not very well eather well i speak it well ;) but my writing ...

cool cheat! i'm defenitly going to try it

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Lol my English isn't really good either.. Doesn't matter, as long as we understand what you're saying (wink)

The cheat is indeed very usefull. I have used it several times.. Very nice to make an alien family :mryellow:
Though I did not use it in the game itself, only in Create a Family :)

Nooboo
5 Posts
Heys,im BaibeeGurl and i just wanna know this cheat...could you explain it alittle more clear please?sozzy(sorry)
Heys love the cheat!sound powerfull to!
Luv ya all BaibeeGurl :dance: :dance2:

Servo's Slave
110 Posts
after you have turned the cheat on make shift+click to an object and then you can get extra options that have been brought to you by the cheat...
for example if you shiftclick a sim you'll be able to decide how your sim's gonna die, change their aspiration, set aspiration level and many more or if you need one more example the mail box is a good one... shift click to the mail box and then you'll be able to make your whole family happy, have lots of friends and many more...

but there's an exception that you don't shift click: wants(wishes)... ctrl+click to the want and you're gonna have higher aspiration level and gonna get the gift points ;)

good luck... take care :wave:

• Stats