Discuss anything related to The Sims 2 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

request, or just plain help!

Nooboo
1 Posts
Apologies if this is repetitive or out of place, I'm new to this...

I've been trying to make a specific male hairstyle for a themed set of Sims and I'm just getting way too overwhelmed by all the alpha layers in the style I chose in Bodyshop to work from. If anyone could either offer some help, or better yet, make a custom hairstyle for me that would be fantastic. Just reply and let me know either way.

Nooboo
13 Posts
i would like some earrings on here cos i don't have any and my computor won't allow any other website except this one!

i hope to see some jewellrey soon

emmifin1 :D :D :D

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I'm sorry to say that I'm pretty much the only one on this site making downloads (it's my site, so it makes sense). I absolutely don't have time at the moment to create downloads or upload any. I'm working on a new version of SNW. It will be amazing but it just takes some time. If you can be patient, I might have a look at creating custom earrings in a few months when the new site is online.

Thanks for your support and understanding!

Nooboo
13 Posts
thanks sorry its taken so long to reply - i've been real busy

let me know when the new snw is online

cheers Emmifin1 :D :D

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Don't apologize, I understand you're not here all the time. ;)
I will write down your username to make sure I mail you about it when we've launched the new site!

Nooboo
13 Posts

• Stats