Discuss anything related to The Sims 2 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

Has your Sim been pregnant yet?

Nooboo
14 Posts
The boys (Steve and Kevin) are now toddlers and as naughty as hell...

Just to updat you, they are now children and still naughty, and also the mother got pregnant again and had another set of twins! :0 One girl, one boy!

And weirdly enough I created a family that looked like elfs/fairys and she wanted a baby so I got them on the bed and clicked try for a baby, he rejected her and then the lullaby music played, and the option to try for a baby disappeared! And she is showing signs of being pregnant! :? VERY weird.
Last edited by Guest on Dec 11, 2004 2:11pm, edited 1 time in total.
And long has it been,
Since someone you let in,
Has given what I gave to you.

Fan of Freezer Bunny
5350 Posts
cool :) what weird from those kids :s i really think it's just luck if you get twins or not ;)

i kept my family (all 5 off them) really happy, first they were 4 but know the youngest is born and already toddler :D the oldest is almost teen and the middle one is finaly child :) but i have this hacked painting and i used that for the father (who has to go working) and the mother when she was pregnant so they always would have green moods ;) i know it's cheating but it aint easy having a baby and a toddler who is almost child and needs to learn stuff :p

Nooboo
13 Posts
The eldest child, Hannah, from born by one of my Sister Sim (My sim adopted her after the social worker took her away) pregnant with her second and Hannah's adopted Sister (from baby) has adopted 2 kids (1 from baby and a toddler). Owner of The Sims 2 since Mid September.

Nooboo
1 Posts
I saw on another simspage that some sims could get quadruplets in one birth. Never happened to me though...

Nooboo
1 Posts

Servo's Slave
110 Posts
well my sim had a grandchild :) I have a huge family tree now :)

it feels great!!!!
:meditate: patience! patience! :meditate:

Better Living Through Forums

Servo's Slave
110 Posts

the grandma and grandpa died todayyyy....
i'm so saaadddd

:cry:
:meditate: patience! patience! :meditate:

Better Living Through Forums

Nooboo
1 Posts
Hey all, just signing in for the first time...thought I'd drop a line on this forum.

Thankfully, none of my elder sims have died yet...a whole lot of them are grandparents, though...^_^ My goal is to have them be great-grandparents (with regular playing). Here's hoping they don't die before then!

And on the subject of twins...One of my sim couples (a female I created, and the former NPC Remington Harris) had twins...and they were fraternal! (Is that the right word for twins w/ a boy and a girl? I don't know this stuff...LOL!) It's cool, because they're both good looking (now in their teens), and they could pass for the other w/ the right hairstyle (and maybe a little bit of make-up for Blaise- the boy. Hehe!)

As for quadruplets....wow. I feel sorry for the player who gets THAT!

Fan of Freezer Bunny
5350 Posts
i had twins to! and the dad was lightbrown and the mum darkbrown :p so the boy was darkbrown of skin colour and the girl lightbrown :p there not really identicall twins i guess :p

Nooboo
12 Posts
Since Daniel Pleasent had a love affair with the maid (haha!) Daniel moved out and Kaylynn moved in. She has now been pregnant 5 times (I find I can cope with the babies) and each time she has almost died. I save regularly - just in case =D

Nooboo
12 Posts
Im onto tenth generation right now, doing well =D

Fan of Freezer Bunny
5350 Posts
cool :) I have a whole new town and I'm now with all the parents and their kids growing up so I guess only the first generation and then their kids are the second :p

Nooboo
13 Posts
In my Game, the 4th. gen will be born and/or adopted this week, total of 3 babies! 5 more babies of the 3rd. gen!

Nooboo
19 Posts
My Sims just had twin boys last night!! :D First pregancy. Everything went perfectly - these stories I just read of the grim reaper is scary! :shock: It is exhausting in the game and rl to keep up with twins though. By the time was done playing I was worn right out! LOL Anyone know any tips on keeping my Sims happy? It's tough getting my relationship numbers going up with the boys, working and having time with my Sim spouse (I play both the husband and wife Sims).

I played for about 3 hrs last night and the boys are turning 1 yr. old already. Anyone know how long it takes until they become toddlers then kids then teens?

Nooboo
1 Posts
I have had twins too but the only thing was the father died :( and she had to bring them up on her own but now they are teens they dont even like there mum.

• Stats