Discuss anything related to The Sims 2 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

Has your Sim been pregnant yet?

Terrible Townie
33 Posts
How get I twins.... I want some..... Anyway...
Now, I'f got 1 Sim wich was pregnant and it's an boy....
Jaaa..... I call him Nassaf... (Sh!t name I know :mrgreen:)

Nooboo
3 Posts
I've had a dozen pregnancy,but unfortunately I've never had twins,yet

Nooboo
1 Posts
I tweak the game and my sims have like plenty of kids a day. :P

With this tweak the Grim Reapers pretty much been out of work, too...xD
Like totally, plz. <3

Nooboo
3 Posts

If you want to have twins everytime you can add a hacked program that gives you twins everytime. I tried it and it works but.. oufffff.. the family grows fast :shock: 4 babies after 2 pregnancy. So I removed it but it was fun to see.

Good luck
Lili

Nooboo
5 Posts

I have started a family, they have been pregnant 5 times, the first 4 were single pregnancys and the last one she was pregnant with twin boys Zak n Josh, 2 are now teenagers and the others 4 are children, and are going off to school. now they wont get pregnant again n have any more babys :( i want 10 children!

Nooboo
7 Posts
I just had twins finally. I got lucky really. It was my third pregnancy in the game...but second in the household. Third generation. Happy grandparents in that house.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I haven't had twins yet, but a lot of pregnancies.. Lol not in real life of course..

We've had a neighborhood called SNW Buurt (SNW Neighborhood) which Rakki controlled in his game. My Sim was in that neighborhood as well and I got twins in Rakki's game :p lol

Now hopeing to view it myself sometime..

Nooboo
5 Posts
My sims have had lots of pregnancys, but in the family im in at moment, all the babys are girls, my sim has 4 sisters and now she has 4 daughters, i really want em to have a boy.

• Stats