Discuss anything related to The Sims 2 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

Has your Sim been pregnant yet?

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Has your Sim been pregnant yet? Mine has not, but maybe today.. :lol:
How did you notice your Sim was pregnant?

Nooboo
3 Posts
I have had 3 pregnant sims one that got pregnant twice. I knew because when they puked in the toilet their bubble had a pacifier in it. also when her tummy grew it zoomed in on her.
Gotta Love Those Sims

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Yeah I've had a Sim too who was pregnant, but it was so scary with that Sim :shock: she went to the bathroom, puked in the toilet, there was also a bubble above her head with a question-mark and a pacifier in it. And when she went to the shower after that, she just fell on the ground, like she was having a huge stomache-ache.. Then the Grim Reaper appeared :shock:

I'm sure this is not how all pregnancies go :p but this was my first pregnancy in TS2 and it was slightly scary.

The boyfriend of the woman begged him to let her live. And he had to choose a color? He chose blue and she was alive again.. Verrrrryyyy weird! :lol:

Terrible Townie
26 Posts
Yes, my FIRST wife was pregnat, one morning cooking he fall on ground then the Grim Reaper appeared, i beg for her life but i've lost... sadly... but baby and mother gone. :'(
Now i'm married again, my wife still pregnant, and i hope will go better this time, dead is upon us.... :(

Fan of Freezer Bunny
5350 Posts
I had 1 pregnant sim and it almost killed her :o she was so tiered she couldn't get to the frigde :s but she lived it :P with a healty baby :D

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

Terrible Townie
26 Posts
Saturday i became father. 1 lovely girl ehhehe... i named her Althea like my previuos dead wife :)
Rest in peace my Love :(

Nooboo
1 Posts
my Jeff's wife was pregnant! and she had twins!!! it's like hell! twins!!!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
@PzSniper: Is the girl already a kid?? :D

@algalord: Lol, that's so cute!! Twins!! I didn't have those yet..

Terrible Townie
26 Posts
Yes she is, celebrated her 1st birtday with a good birthday cake!
Now i'm teaching her to speak and walk

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

Fan of Freezer Bunny
5350 Posts
cool twins I wonder if you can have triplets to!

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1829 Posts
all my female sims, who could get pregnant, got pregnant :p :babyboy: :babygirl:
never had twins....

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
me neither, but having 1 child is a handfull... let alone having twins :s the first time my sim was pregnant she died 2 :cry: and her husband was at work :angry1: but I restarted my game and then she lived through it :0
Last edited by Guest on Jan 06, 2005 3:36pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deze smiley's worden gepromoot door Tamara: :celebration: :clown2: :blowkiss: :cornerpeek:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Cool 8) Mine survived because her partner begged the grim reaper.. And it worked..

• Stats