Discuss anything related to The Sims 2 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

RPG: We're Sims 2!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I got this idea from Saaron, who is also a mod at the Dutch site. We'll start a Sims 2 RPG, we're the Sims :D
----

We live in Veronaville, we are well known by a lot of people, who are dying just to see some screenshots of us. We're very excited about September 17, when we'll be for sale in the stores..... :D

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1829 Posts
but it was very strange when people played us.
They let you do the most weird things you think of...
But there was this little girl..and she..

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
was very sweet and did not even consider using us for strange purposes.. unlike many other Sims-players! But one day she..

Nooboo
2 Posts
stayed up all night on the sims got into trouble with her parents and got banned from the sims 4 12 months so now we have strange players every time but the girl tryed 2 get her sims game back by..

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
sneaking out of her bedroom at 1 in the morning, but when she started her game something strange happend...
Deze smiley's worden gepromoot door Tamara: :celebration: :clown2: :blowkiss: :cornerpeek:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
she got beemed into her computer! she didn't understand. at first she thought it was just a weird dream. after a day in Simland, she started to doubt it. "Where am I", she shouted to Mortimer Goth... He came towards here and he..

Terrible Townie
26 Posts
I think sims life is too short in this new sequel, so could be a little hard made an rpg.
Sorry to say, it's just my vision

Fan of Freezer Bunny
5350 Posts

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
well I think it would be cool if more people would participate.. but no one does..

Fan of Freezer Bunny
5350 Posts
on topic: He takes her head and slams her for being a bad girl!!
then ...

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
---
then she ran away crying. She went to her best friends home and there..

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
and cried her eyes out. When she felt better she decided she'd play on the computer, where she saw herself in The Sims and...
Deze smiley's worden gepromoot door Tamara: :celebration: :clown2: :blowkiss: :cornerpeek:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Woot Tammy, ur bumping :p haha that's okay. This topic needs to get some activity :p

ontopic..

called her best friend on the phone to explain what was happening, even though she didn't quite understand it..

Laganaphyllis Simnivorii
7900 Posts
so her best friend decided to play The Sims for herself, because you can't get sucked into the game just like that... or could you...

Silly Social Bunny
61 Posts

• Stats