Discuss anything related to The Sims 2 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

Opinions plz! New (hair)creations!!

Fan of Freezer Bunny
5350 Posts

@t rosana: I see I don't have mij avater and sig here like I have it on the Dutch site can you put it here too? Thanks anyway

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Yeah I'll put it one later, have to leave now :( will be done today I promise ;)

and uhm, school is annoying :p not announing :p

Nooboo
10 Posts
your signature is awesome(sorry for saying that) and I dont know how you can make that too hard for me
Come to: http://www.simscupdates.blogspot.com it is a little good but not better than this site lol(I havent updated because there is nothing to update until I get the game)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Whahaha your sig is so sweet! I think your blog is very cool cece! My sig is a bit old (I think), I made it 7th August, so I feel I should make a new one :p but I have a new one on the Dutch site... it has my most important things on it that I have to do or get :p like 16/9 Sims 2, 29/9 and 30/9 Tiësto in Concert, 18/12 Innercity (Tiësto will be there too) :D

I'll make a topic on this site soon, where members can request avatars and sigs, I've made one on the Dutch site already and it's been quite a success among the regular members :D:D so if you want to, you can request and av and sig then :D:D

Nooboo
14 Posts
looking for long hair or tips on how to make them myself

Fan of Freezer Bunny
5350 Posts
I tought there would be tutorials up soon :)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Well I really don't know how to make the hair longer, not now anyway :lol: I might find it out in the near future, since I have Maya, I think it would be possible in the future to make longer hairdo's..

Well a friend of me was going to write PSP tuts, but she has some personal probs right now which I know of.. and I understand.. But I'm not a very good explainer myself..

Nooboo
12 Posts

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

Nooboo
22 Posts

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Lol it's a really old topic, you can view the download (which has been uploaded for a while but re-uploaded recently, so there are hardly any votes or downloads) here:

Servo's Slave
103 Posts
I can't see any of them. :( But I bet they look fabulous so I'll just hang on until you have them on the site. :)

EDIT: Hang on, this is an old thread isn't it? :P
:star02: :happy: :star02: :uhm: :star02: :frusty: :star02: :giggle: :star02:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Can't you see them on the Downloads section either? This should work! (Click here to visit my own Downloads section, it has been renewed a while ago) :D
Because all of the items I show on the forums have been uploaded ages ago :)

Edit: Yup, reaaaaaally old thread :p

Servo's Slave
103 Posts

That'll teach me to look at the dates closer in the future.
Thanks for the linkie though, I spend far to long drooling over the lovely downloads. :lol:
:star02: :happy: :star02: :uhm: :star02: :frusty: :star02: :giggle: :star02:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Ohhh was it that hard to find them? I should be notified of these things :p People need to be able to find them lol :p But thanks for letting me know now. I'll try to make it easier to find when the new website launches (won't take long now, only a few weeks at most)

Beware though, even though I have tried to make the new section really clean and as easy as possible to find items, it's still very big and a lot of people might find it... ehm... how shall I say it... too huge to browse all at once :p

As you might have read in one of my previous messages, I have over 3500+ recolors, 2000+ skins and 1000+ houses. And that's not all because I also have walls, floors and more... So I have so much that still needs to be uploaded... :p

• Stats