Discuss anything related to The Sims 2 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

Opinions plz! New (hair)creations!!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

Tell me what you think? I made all of the content you see, hairshape, haircolor, pants, top with Diesel logo and make-up. I'll upload this one later :D

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1829 Posts
sorry for that... :oops:

Fan of Freezer Bunny
5350 Posts
Like I said on the Dutch forum it really looks great and a bit like mine (the haircut then :P, my colour is different :P) But still very cute!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
like mine too! :D thanks again both for your opinions. I really appreciate it :D:D

If you want, I can make you another haircolour :D

Nooboo
1 Posts
:D I really like that...Wow!!! Ur really CREATIVE!!!!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Thanks pumpurbreakz :D I also have some other new hairdo's coming up, like blondes and other colours.. :D

Fan of Freezer Bunny
5350 Posts
Yeah I saw that Californiablonde one really cute! I'll try to make some new hairclours and styles when I find some time :P just back home from a summercamp :)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I just uploaded some new sets and objects to the Dutch SNW, and later this day I'll also upload it here.

After that I start uploading some BodyShop skins, upload the tutorials and upload new sets and objects again (I'm 2 weeks behind on schedule :S )

Mortimer Goth's Distant Cousin
587 Posts
i really love her face and the makeup is looks real and very cute 2 you are very CREATIVE

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Thanks! I still haven't found the chance yet to put them online, but I'm planning on putting them online this week... because the things have been delayed again, 'cause of the pages I'm re-writing and adding to the Dutch site... :)

Nooboo
3 Posts
woow its very cool! if i would see it on a site i would download it as quick as possible!

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
hiya marieke :D yeah well not to be lazy, cause I'm not.. but I'm changing the sites right now.. and the Dutch site will probably be updates first (I think this week) after that I'll add some skins here I've been working on for the past few months.. (al lot of skins :))

Nooboo
9 Posts
Rosana wrote:after that I'll add some skins here I've been working on for the past few months.. (al lot of skins :))

I hardly can't wait, I really love the way this girl looks. Great job. I think I know how to make skins too, so I'll to make some.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
That's cool! :D I'd love to see your work! I love watching other peoples work, it inspires me alot too.. :)

Nooboo
16 Posts
Wow the person looks great and i love the hairhey is that the person in ur signature thing at the bottom of ur replies?? and i like the make up a lot too, i cant wait until u upload it onto the computer, oh and sorry i havent been on for son long its just school has been hectic this first week back,
im in grade 8 and i had homeowrk already on the first day!

• Stats