Discuss anything related to The Sims 2 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

7 expansion packs for TS2

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I recently read in a chat transcript, that Maxis plans to make about 7 expansions for The Sims 2. What do you think about this and what do you think what will be in it?

I'm hoping they can make another Unleashed, this time in 3D of course. I'm also hoping for another pack that's already been released for the original game: Making Magic (Spellbound). Also I would like to see another Superstar pack. And it would be nice to have a party and vacation pack as well. I'd also like a pack with lots of shops (like Hot Date) :D

Let us know what you think and want to see :D

Fan of Freezer Bunny
5350 Posts
I would like as expension the same as unleashed but in 3D like you said :P uhm superstar,making magic,vacation and i think that they have lots of hot date,party and Livin' large already in the sims 2!
They said that there was already a downtown to shop for food and clotheds I think.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
yes I think so too, but I haven't really seen the discofloor on the TS2 screens... and that's something I'd like to see as well :D

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
you can buy clothes and groceries on the community lots. So they combined Hot Date and Unleashed. But they left animals out... so that's something for an expansion pack :P

Fan of Freezer Bunny
5350 Posts
Yeah I think they don't wanted to add to much in the sims 2 and keep that as a saver for the first expension pack (I hope it will be the first)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I hope so too :D I have 5 cats, of which 1 lives with my mom. And without them it would not be 'real' :D

Fan of Freezer Bunny
5350 Posts
I also heard them saying they would make more expension packs then they made for the sims and because the sims has 7 expension packs
I guess there will be more then 7 expension packs for the sims 2 :D

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Oh I read in a chat transcript, that they'll make 7 packs :? maybe they changed their mind? we'll see :D

Fan of Freezer Bunny
5350 Posts
Yeah, lol we're already talking about expension packs and the sims 2 is not out yet :P.
But it will be soon :D

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

Bella's Best Friend Forever
1829 Posts
i hope unleashed, hot date, vacation, superstar , makin' magic...and ona with lots of stuff for in the house.. :mrgreen:

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I hope so too, extra objects never are a waste :D:D

1829 Posts

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts

hey saaron, do you like the new buttons? are they better than the previous?

1829 Posts

• Stats