Discuss anything related to The Sims 2 in this forum. You can showcase your own items here as well. Or participate in one of our legacies!

Which generation skins do you prefer?

What do you prefer?

Total votes : 0

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
If you download BodyShop skins on this site (or any other site for that matter) which do you like most? Toddler, Kid, Teen, Adult or Elders?

I make a lot of teen skins in BodyShop, but I also make other clothes, for all generations.

My top 3:
- teen
- toddler
- adult

Fan of Freezer Bunny
5350 Posts
-teen
-toddler
-children

Mortimer Goth's Distant Cousin
587 Posts
-teen
-adult
-toddler
they are the best to me.

Nooboo
9 Posts
Adult
Teen
Toddler

Nooboo
16 Posts
Teen
Adult
Toddler

Fan of Freezer Bunny
5350 Posts
I was wondering what you guys like the most? guys or females? :) very usefull because I'm making my own skin-site in English so :P

Nooboo
14 Posts
-toddler
-children
The same as pupijama :P [/quote]

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
Well I don't really get you pupijama :p first you want a Dutch site, now an English one :lol: but it's cool :p

I prefer females I think.. maybe because I am one.. :lol: but guy skins can be cool too! :D

Fan of Freezer Bunny
5350 Posts
I always make my sites in English :P so I can go international :P

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
1. Teens
2. Adults
3. Toddlers

Adults and toddlers changed positions ;)

Nooboo
19 Posts
2. Adults
3. Any Other, no preference.

I usually prefer female ones, but i work on both male and female.
Probably cos all my clothes are almost the same, i think the Sims should be the same :D lol, only kiddin.

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
lol :p I'm working mostly on female skins for adults and teens, but I also have some male clothines and hairdo's coming up :)

Fan of Freezer Bunny
5350 Posts
Me lovees creating things for teens and children (mostly teen) I think you've seen it ad my downloads :P but sometimes I also make things for my brothers male sims (the swimshorts :P)

SNW Webmiss
14293 Posts
I just cannot choose between adults and teens.. maybe because I'm still in between?? lol.. Or I'd rather be a teen, but I'm passed that?? lol, just ignore me :lol:

Team Llama
468 Posts
Due back in Holland 26/9 doh!!!

• Stats